Noninvasive pier-based foundations
Air handling unit capable to deal with
nuclear chemical or biological disaster
Emergency supply according to the CDC guidelines
for 3 people for 2 weeks
For additional protection from
the physical and radiation threats.
From utilitarian to luxury
Tailored to wide range the disasters
Upgrades and maintenance
Basements for homes
Easy shelter solution
Additional home space
and get a quote
Select the basic configurations
for your bunker here,
depending on the number of inhabitants,
lifestyle needs, etc.
premium bunker upgrade
Beathe easy with our premium air filtration systems. Designed to provide clean, breathable filtered air throughout a radioactive event.
Military grade NBC ventilation equipment designed to provide clean and safe air during various calamities such as wildfire or radioactive, chemical, or bio-weapon contamination.
Underground bunkers are considered the safest, as they can protect those inside from nuclear explosions and other disasters.
- Risk assessments and preliminary design of bunkers, shelters, and Refugee areas.
- Retrofitting existing bunkers and structures up to contemporary standards.
- School of anti-panic. In case of calamity, you will not rise to the peak of expectations, but rather fall to the level of you preparation. We offer online, class and vis-à-vis courses of civil defense and teach how to drastically increase chances of survival that includes nuclear fallout, chemical incidents, social unrests, and natural disasters such as tornado, fires and floods. We prepare our client to effective tactics of wellbeing in case of blackout and winter storm.
- Telemetry to keep client updated on maintenance and equipment status.
- Maintenance for the system, structures, and supplies.
Robust design with ideas of reliability and repairability in mind.
We use minimum of the complex electronics for the essential systems, all the electronics act as auxiliary support for the mechanical and manually controlled equipment.
Concrete protection shell above metal shell, to absorb shocks, temperature, and electromagnetic pulse. Our shelter can function in cases of landslide or other bunker surface exposure. It’s a viable option even with half-submerged position or even located directly on the ground.